Friday, October 17, 2008

Takin' Em Back - 10/17

Amil feat. Jay-z, Beanie Sigel, & Memphis Bleek - 4 Da Fam

I saw a thread recently with someone saying they missed the old Roc-A-Fella days, and this joint was the first that came to mind. I loved that era in hip hop when everyone was cliquing up. You had the Ruff Ryders crew, Ca$h Money, Murder Inc., and of course The Roc. Watching this vid made the Rocafella crew seem promising, but they slowly disbanded as the years went by. Amil is rumored to work at K-Mart, Beanie Sigel developed a love/hate relationship with the Roc, Bleek's still on the Roc but he's been lowkey. Eventhough there was that Garnier Fructis commercial he did (I had to up this).
And the Jigga man, owns the Roc and is still putting out dope music. Anyways, peep the vid. This shit makes me want to pop in my copy of "Backstage".

No comments: