Thursday, October 23, 2008

Polls Is Talkin': The Most Anticipated Fall Release Is...


Bases off a poll asking what is the most highly anticipated Fall release, Kanye West won by a long shot. It was obvious that that was the most hyped since 808s & Heartbreak has been the biggest topic on all hip hop sites. With everyone curious to see if this album will be a hit or miss, it will definitely do good numbers. 808s and Heartbreak will easily be one of the more interesting albums this year. And no, that's not the album cover, just a sample I threw together. Click the link below to see the interesting results.

Surprisingly, Cam'ron took the number two spot with Crime Pays. Unfortunately, it got pushed back till early 2009. Dr. Dre & Jay are tied with Detox (which is rumored to drop this year) and Blueprint 3. Last but not least is 50's album Before I Self Destruct which drops December 9th.

1. Kanye West - 808s & Heartbreak - 32%
2. Cam'Ron - Crime Pays - 20%
3. Jay-Z - Blueprint 3 - 12% (tie)
4. Dr. Dre - Detox - 12% (tie)
5. 50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct - 8%

2 comments:

John Arthur Haistings said...

I honestly believe his album will be terrible. Its already fact this will be his worse album. Theres no reason TPain, TI, and N.E.R.D. all out do Mr. West this year.

But I Do Really Love RoboCop
It'll sell though

L The Hustla said...

I'm a huge fan of Kanye's and I must admit what I've heard so far isn't his best work. I can see 808's being one of those albums that grow on you. Hopefully the other tracks will overshadow the subpar ones.