Thursday, October 30, 2008

Seeing is Believing 10/30: New Lil Wayne, T-Pain & Akon Vids!

Pardon my absence yesterday and pretty much all day today. I've been crazy busy on my corporate grind. I'm back with some new vids from Weezy, T-Pain & Dj Khaled, and Akon which features Jeezy and Wayne.

Lil Wayne feat. Bobby Valentino - Mrs. Officer/Comfortable

New single off the double platinum Carter III. Instead of the appearance from Kidd Kidd on "Mrs. Officer", the video switches to the Babyface assisted "Comfortable". Recently Wayne decided to re-release Tha Carter III with all new material, but there is no word on when it will be released.

T-Pain & DJ Khaled - Karaoke

Third video for Pain's Thr33 Ringz album. From what I've heard so far the joints are solid. This video features T-Pain at a Karaoke filled with old heads, and Khaled spazzin' acting a fool. Thr33 Ringz will be in stores November 11th.

Akon feat. Young Jeezy & Lil Wayne - I'm So Paid

First single off Akon's upcoming Freedom album. "I'm So Paid" features Jeezy and Lil Wayne's hundredth feature. Freedom drops November 25th, a week after fellow Konvict Muzik labelmate T-Pain.

No comments: