Monday, October 6, 2008

Seeing is Believing 10/6: New Common, Busta

Common feat. Pharrell - U.M.C. (Universal Mind Control)

This video is sick! The second video from the album sharing the same title. The "Announcement" video was dope as well.

Busta Rhymes & Spliff Starr Peform "Arab Money Single"

I'm a Busta fan but I'm not feeling this one. The track leaked a couple of weeks ago and I was hoping it'll grow on me but as of right now it's subpar. Peep the performance with Busta & Spliff.

Murs - Lookin' Fly

Don't sleep on Murs. The Murs for President album is nice! This is one of the commercial cuts off the album.

Tony Yayo feat. Max B - Do It Right



I-20 feat. Ludacris - I Really Like Her

My supposed look-a-like dropes his first single featuring Luda & Rocko.

4 comments:

M* said...

supposed look a lik haha i-20 lookin ass niggi--why they call me jurnee smollet--look her up haha
they crack me up wit that 1

L The Hustla said...

Jurnee Smollet is kinda nice.

M* said...

WHAT U TRYNA SAY I LOOK KINDA NICE--HAHA

WHO CD U EXPECTIN THA MOST?

L The Hustla said...

I can't call it, I havent seent ya. I'm on that new Jay, Common and Kanye of course. If Dre really drops an album that'll be dope too.