Monday, October 20, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls: Chick of the Week 10/20 - Nikki Jean


If you're a Lupe Fiasco fan like myself you're definitely up on Nikki Jean. If not, she's the woman on the hook for "Hip Hop Saved My Life" and "Little Weapon" off The Cool. Aside from her Lupe appearances, she's a singer, pianist, and songwriter for a hip hop band called "Nouveau Rich". Earlier this year I went to the Lupe Fiasco Show at the House of Blues, and that's when Nikki Jean's beauty caught me eye. Click the link below to view pics and continue reading.

Shortly after, I started seeing a slew of YouTube vids via Nikki (the Nikki Jean Project) which really showed Nikki Jean is more than just a pretty face, she has talent and lots of personality. Peep her video below on how she met Lupe:


Need I say more?





No comments: