Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Seeing is Believing 2/17: New Kanye, T.I. & Timberlake Vid!

On today's vids!

Kanye & Cudi "Welcome you to Heartbreak, and the old T.I. is "Dead and Gone"!

Click the full story to peep the vids!

Kanye West feat. KiD CuDi - Welcome to Heartbreak
Do not attempt to fix your monitor! Leave it to Ye to try something fresh and new for his videos letting his artist direction persist. Kanye drops his latest video out of nowhere with the help of newcomer KiD CuDi. According to Wikipedia, the next single was "See You In My Nightmares", but "Welcome To Heartbreak" proved it wrong. This is one of my favorite joints off 808's & Heartbreak, and I thought it would be the ideal intro for the album. Anyways, check the video out. Its insane!


T.I. feat. Justin Timberlake - Dead and Gone
Clifford drops the seventh single off of Paper Trail, making it the fifth video from the platinum album! The JT assisted joint is an ode to people he's lost in the past, and the rebirth of T.I.. T.I. also has a current MTV show "Road to Redemption" which showcases Tip's last days before he does his year bid next month. Make sure you check the video out!


No comments: