Saturday, February 7, 2009

Born Dayz: Welcome Claymore Collins II and Happy Bday J. Dilla



It's been a while since I've posted something. I've been crazy busy with this project at work and outside of the office. But I'm posting a special blog for my Nephew.
Today my Sis had her first child, Claymore Radford Collins Jr. aka Deuce (I call em Seven since he was 7 lbs, he's my 7th nephew/niece, he was born on the 7th, etc.). Congrats to her and the fam, and I wish nothing but the best for them. This lil dude is too cool tho, I went to take a picture of him and he holds up his four fingers.

Also, Happy Birthday to the late, great J. Dilla! If you don't know, J. Dilla is responsible for producing some of hip hops most soulful instrumentals, and contributed his talents to many projects from Slum Village LP's, Common's Like Water For Chocolate, and even Janet Jackson's Velvet Rope. Unfortunately, J Dilla passed three years ago from cardiac arrest.

No comments: