Monday, February 16, 2009

Seeing is Believing 2/16 - New Plies, G-Unit, Lil Cease, and More Vids!

On today's vids...

Plies Wants It, and Needs It with Ashanti, Lil' Cease writes a letter to B.I.G., G-Unit Will Be the Shooter, Royce Da 5'9 welcomes you to the 5'9 Zone, and Mims says "Move".

Hit up the full story to peep the vids!

Plies feat. Ashanti - Want It, Need It
Plies' collabs with Ashanti for his second single "Want It, Need It". The JR Rotem produced track appears on his third album Da REAList, which is in stores now. There's a rumor that Plies will drop another album this year titled Realer than Usual.


Lil Cease - Letter to B.I.G.

Cease puts his take on Kiss' "Letter to B.I.G." writing a personal letter to his mentor. The video features an appearance by the actor portraying Cease in the film Notorious.


G-Unit - I'll Be the Shooter
G-Unit's latest street video, I'm assuming this is off the upcoming Blood on the Sand video game scheduled to be released February 24th. Hopefully it's better than that 50 Cent Bulletproof garbage.


Royce Da 5'9 - A Part of Me
Royce Da 5'9 brings viewers into the Twilight 5'9 Zone for his latest video where he uses a storytelling track to show his perspective on club hook-ups. Royce's upcoming album Street Hop is in stores April 21st. Big ups to my boy Matt for shooting this to me via email.


Mims - Move (If You Wanna)
This isn't that bad of a track. I'm not sure if it'll catch on or not, but the beat is pretty sick.


No comments: