Friday, January 16, 2009

Seeing is Believing 1/16: New Jeezy, Slim Thug, Q-Tip, and more vids!

On today's vids...

Young Jeezy & Nas's "President is Black", Q-Tip "boogies" with Amanda Diva, Slim Thug "Runs", and B.o.B. will "be in the sky".

Hit up the full story to peep em!

Young Jeezy feat. Nas - My President

I can't think of a better time for this video to be released with Barack's historical inauguration this Tuesday. This is the fifth video off of The Recession, and I'm honored to see life imitate art with this track.

Q-Tip feat. Amanda Diva - Manwomanboogie

Q-Tip releases a video the Amanda Diva featured joint off The Renaissance. This is my least favorite on the album, but it's good to see Q-Tip doing his thing.

Slim Thug feat. Yelawolf - I Run

Slim Thug brings you his first single off his upcoming Boss of All Bosses album. Producer Jim Jonsin (produced "Lollipop", "Whatever You Like") laces Slim Thug on the production, with on the hook sampling a Flock of Seagulls 80's hit "I Run (So Far Away)". Slim Thug's newest LP is slated to be released March 24th.

B.O.B. - I'll Be In The Sky

Newcomer B.o.B. releases his second video, the comic-book inspired "I'll Be In The Sky". The 20 year old rapper/singer/producer is signed to T.I.'s Grand Hustle imprint, and will release his debut album Adventures of B.o.B. in the near future. B.o.B. also appeared on XXL's class of '09 issue.

No comments: