Monday, December 8, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls: Chick of the Week 12/08 - Jesikah Maximus


What's good peoples, hope you all had a fun and safe weekend. As usual, I'm upping my weekly eye candy which goes to the curvy Jesikah Maximus. Earlier this week I was passing thru 2dopeboyz (dope site by the way) NFL Predictions blog. Attached to their NFL blog is eye candy similar to my Chick of the Week blogs, and last week they had a sexy beach shot of Jesikah Maximus (the photo is in the full story). I'll admit I'm semi-biting, but its worth it. Click the full story to read on and to peep more flicks.

Jesikah Maximus is a 23 year old Latin model who offers the best of both worlds. For breast men like myself, Jesikah's got the perfect set of D's and a well proportioned backside. She's been seen in many magazines ranging from Smooth to KING Magazine. Peep the rest of the pics below. As you can see, I put the best one first.




No comments: