Monday, December 1, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls: Chick of the Week - 12/01: Rochelle Aytes


This weeks CotW entry goes to Rochelle Aytes. Rochelle Aytes is one of the baddest chicks in Hollywood and highly slept on. I felt it was only right that I took the time out to acknowledge her beauty. Peep the full story to continue reading and to view more pics.

On one of my recent late nights, I caught "White Chicks" on TV. It was my first time peepin' that joint in a minute so not only was I dying laughin, I was also mesmerized by miss Aytes. The eyes, hair, pearly whites, and smooth skin make her beautiful. Aside from "White Chicks", you may have seen her in "Tyler Perry's Madea's Family Reunion". Some of her small screen appearances include "Bones", "Drive", and "Sex and the City".




2 comments:

SydniMichael said...

my goodness I love this lady.
I think she's so beautiful!!
Good post :)

L The Hustla said...

Word! Rochelle Aytes is bomb as hell!