Monday, December 8, 2008

250 Post and Blogging... + My 10 Visited Blogs!

This is my 250th post, and I wanted to take the time out and thank all of my readers. I appreciate all the positive recognition and props, and I ask that you keep the support comin'. Don't be afraid to drop a line on my blogs and voice your opinion, I love feedback. Keep checking back daily for the latest and greatest in hip hop. Click the full story to peep my 10 most visited blogs. The results are quite interesting and you'll never guess what number 1 is!

* Click the blog titles to view the actual blog

10. Mixtape Madness: Lil Wayne - The Drought is Over 6

Lil Wayne's current mixtape is heating up the mixtape circuit and also the 10th most visited blog on this here site.

9. Mixtape Madness: Clipse - Road Till the Casket Drops


After one week of being uploaded, the Clipse latest mixtape is the ninth visited blog. Make sure you check this joint out!


8. Album Review: Q-Tip - The Renaissance


The Renaissance is one of my favorite and most slept on albums of 2008. The vibe, production, and overall music sounds excellent. Don't believe me? Listen to the album and read the review.


7. Common & N.E.R.D. Concert Rap Up


In September I attended the Common & N.E.R.D. concert at the Wiltern. Being one of the best shows I've been to, it's only right that I upped my thoughts, posted pics and even video's from this show. Shout out to my nigga Bart doing his thang on stage with N.E.R.D.


6. Album Review: Ludacris - Theater of the Mind


Ludacris' sixth LP Theater of the Mind was one of this years most anticipated release. The movie themed album has the most features on a Ludacris album to date, with appearances ranging from Jay-z to Jamie Foxx. The question is, did it live up to the hype?

5. NearClassics: Clipse - Lord Willin'

Lord Willin' was my first NearClassics entry. Me being the nostalgic guy that I am, I felt the need to express my love for slept-on and timeless albums. Lord Willin' was my first since it's over half a decade and and still in heavy rotation. One of the best produced albums of the new millennium.

4. NextUp: KiD CuDi

Ever heard "Day N Night"? Newcomer Kid Cudi emerged out the nowhere with this breakout joint that even got swagger jacked by Jim Jones. Kid Cudi is original to say the least, and his innovative style of music earned him a spot at GOOD Music. Make sure you check out his mixtape A Kid Named Cudi.

3. Album Review: Kanye West - 808's & Heartbreak

Kanye's fourth album which caught many people off guard. While Kanye's choice of music was the topic of discussion this time around, many people wondered if the auto-tuned album will be as good as his first three albums.

2. Dope or Nope 11/19: New Weezy

My blog on Lil' Wayne's experimental track "Hot Revolver". Being at number two on my most visited blog list, it's obvious that this wasn't a typical track. Unfortunately Blogger deleted this blog for "violation purposes"...I hate when they do that.


1. Girls, Girls, Girls: Chick of the Week 8/11 - Santogold

Apparently I'm not the only one who finds Santogold attractive in her own way. Surprisingly this is my most visited blog, getting almost ten visits on a daily basis. Santogold's buzz is growing by the day after being featured on MTV's Artist to Watch and her recent Hov feature "Brooklyn (Go Hard)".

No comments: