Thursday, November 6, 2008

Seeing is Believing 11/6 - New 50, Jim Jones & Gnarls Barkley Vids!

In today's edition of Seeing is Believing...

50 Cent wants everybody to "Get Up", Jim Jones & Friends "Pop Champange", and Gnarls Barkley is the "Mystery Man"

Click the link below to peep the vids!

50 Cent - Get Up

The official first single for 50's Before I Self Destruct album dropping December 16th. The first 15 seconds of this video remind me alot of "In Da Club" but eventually you see hip hop's biggest villian playing the role of a hero in this "I Am Legend-like" video.

Jim Jones feat. Ron Browz & Juelz Santana

Ron Browz's "Pop Champagne" single now belongs to Jimmy for his new Pray IV Reign album due out December 9th. I can see this joint takin off (to my knowledge it's huge on the East already) and being a club banger. Be careful though, too much champagne popping might lead to a nigga moment.

UPDATE: Gnarls Barkley - Mystery Man

I'm huge fan of Gnarls Barkley! I bumped into Cee-Lo twice and I have yet to tell him how sick the music is. The first time you will find them eccentric, but after a couple of spins you can't help but love it. "Mystery Man" does not appear on The Odd Couple, but it will appear on the Who's Gonna Save My Soul EP, which features this new track, live performances, and remixes of "Who's Gonna Save My Soul". The EP will be out next Tuesday, the 11th.

No comments: