Monday, November 24, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls: Chick of the Week 11/24: Claudia Jordan


I came across a poll today for who's the hottest "gossip girl" meaning female blogger/radio personality. Some of the candidates were Miss Info, Jen the Pen, Luscious Liz, and Claudia Jordan. Apparently Claudia Jordan stood out the most to me, hence this weeks CotW entry belongs to her. Claudia Jordan co-hosts Foxxhole, Jamie Foxx's Sirius talk radio show with none other than Jamie Foxx. Peep the full story below for more pics and info on my chick of the week.

Aside from co-hosting Foxxhole radio, Claudia Jordan has appeared in ads from Coors Light, Visa, and Pepsi. She's made numerous TV appearances and she's one of the many lovely "Deal or No Deal" ladies.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you!
Claudia Jordan
peep me on the BET J red carpet pre-show tonight on BET J!
Claudia

L The Hustla said...

Thanks for comin thru n leavin me a comment, I appreciate it. U deserved the recognition.