Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dope or Nope 8/12: New Jay-z Single!

Jay-z - Jockin' Jay-z (Produced by Kanye West)


Last week Kanye surprised the Madison Square Garden audience at the Glow in the Dark Tour by bringing out Jay-z and doing a brand new track off the upcoming Blueprint 3 album (which Kanye is rumored to handle a majority of the production) titled "Jockin". Here is the official version of the track which will be either a street single or a mainstream single. So far it's been getting mixed reviews from rap fans, but I think it's a hot track. There's no word on when BP3 is droppin', but the last three coincidentally dropped in November each time.


1 comment:

SydniMichael said...

The beat... im off it.. not really hitting me like I hoped it would. I love Jay... his lyrics are always worthy... but I dont know how I feel about this.
If it was next on my ipod... theres a slight chance I might skip it. Jay's still got it though... we all know that. check back to American Gangster