Sunday, July 20, 2008

100 Grand Opening!


What up world!
This is the grand opening of my blog page titled Hip Hop A.D. (big ups to Uch Da God for the name).

Hip Hop A.D. is made to keep fans informed on whats going on in our genre of music. We will feature news, reviews, videos, streamed music and more. Aside from hip hop, we will keep you posted on everything from women, sports, video games, movies, politics, and so on. The page will be updated on a daily to weekly basis, so peep the site frequently and feel free to leave comments and feedback. Enjoy the blogs, you are watching a genius at work.

A little about myself, I'm an avid hip hop fan who has dreams of making it into the industry. Whether it's being a writer, talent scout, or artist; I feel I have the potential to make it. I often get suggestions that I should venture into journalism, and all I'm doing is sticking to the advice I've been getting. I currently work for Sony Pictures Entertainment as an Computer Instructor. I kick knowledge to Sony employees on Photoshop (note: I do all of my own artwork), MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project, and Word), and more. Feel free to check my Myspace to get to know me from a more personal perspective.

...Move with the movement
Peace,
Laurence Holmes

No comments: